This is an ongoing list of common errors made by Spanish students who are studying English, across all levels.
- I want learn English. Missing infinitive.
- I go to work 10 o´clock. Missing preposition.
- He said me Wrong Word.
- I make big money Wrong Word.
- I like very much dancing. Word order , Language 1 interference
- My son have 18 years. Language 1 interference
- Much, many. Lose, loose, thing, think. Over generalisation
- Me, my Over generalisation
- He is richer like me. Over generalisation
- I like music because is very relaxing. Over generalisation
- Different than, as better like Incorrect rule
- Pronunciation :- pay, parents, tunnel, first, Birmingham, walked, talked, turkey, plumber, lamb.
The list has evolved from my experience in teaching English to Spanish students in Llanes, Asturias. If you require group or individual classes in English, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 634614802